Free Linkedin Accounts 2020 Premium | Account And Password , LinkedIn has garnered attention as one of the highest quality social media of recent times. There is even an increasing number of participants. Although we all have an impression that we might consider as formality when compared to other social media, this is not a formality but rather a perception that the audience in it is of high quality and high socio-economic level. LinkedIn, which allows everyone to reveal their true knowledge and abilities, has identified white collar as its target audience.
- Free Linkedin Accounts 2020 Premium | Account And Password
- Additional Information About Linkedin
- So, why should I use linkedin?
- What is LinkedIn and usage tips
- What Is LinkedIn’s Perception?
- Why Should We Be On LinkedIn? Linkedin with figures and Statistics
- What Are The Advantages Of Using Linkedin?
- You should update your Linkedin profile often.
Free Linkedin Accounts 2020 Premium | Account And Password
If you can’t get a free account, take a comment. A free account will be sent soon.
Additional Information About Linkedin
Linkedin is a social network used by job seekers and employers to share information about their work life. Linkedin, which is not much different from other social networks but is used for business purposes only, is a platform for easy communication with colleagues and making friends easily. One of the world’s largest professional networks, is fairly simple to use. All you have to do to make friends is to scan your e-mail address, and you can easily contact the people who are registered in your notebook.
What is Linkedin used for?
The main purpose of using Linkedin is to make job applications easier for people who want to apply for jobs, to share presentations, files and many books easily, to advertise your blogs in an easy way, to exchange information about business life.
After the technological developments, job purchases are carried out by reviewing the profiles, accounts and pages of the people to be hired. In this case, accounts in social networks have a separate importance. In our country, the number of users is increasing at certain rates every day.
The only thing you need to do when performing your member transactions is to create a Cv about yourself. Now professional exchanges of information, opportunities and ideas reach people safely via linkedin. If you become a member, you will be able to access many useful steps. Linkedin is an indispensable tool to have more detailed information about the industry, to achieve your goals and to reflect your professional identity.
Linkedin provides you with a wide range of opportunities to upgrade your business, develop and explore new initiatives, and explore information, including a platform where careers are best summed up. It also has a share in the exchange of information by allowing people to label each other. In short, linkedin is one of the leading networks of social media, leading the way in the discovery of new initiatives.
What is LinkedIn and usage tips
Fake information is largely absent on this platform to get a social endorsement. This suggests that LinkedIn has a higher quality and specific media audience than other social media outlets. If you want to reach people through this platform, expand your Network, increase your brand awareness, you need to work towards the target audience, you need to understand the LinkedIn algorithm well. Your original shares of your work; it will be useful to prepare content that supports your ideas and ideas and to contribute to the community.
Although it is used for the publication of more job advertisements in our country, in fact, to know the LinkedIn perception and to make the right shares, branding, promotion, etc.to a wide audience. it also provides access to purposes. In addition to job ads, video, visual and content streaming continues continuously on this platform. Unlike other social media, shares are spread to the masses through an editorial filter. This creates LinkedIn’s algorithm. It also encourages us to provide quality, original and engaging content, visuals and video to the user.
What Is LinkedIn’s Perception?
To be featured on LinkedIn, you must first create your company account. You can begin to expand your network with a company account that reveals your trusted image and contains real information. Then you have to decide how you want to do your share. You can share images, videos, content or links. The sharing you have selected and prepared is first shared with your Network, which is your immediate surroundings.
Since this platform operates with an environment and communication network, rather than the business world, you must be honest and realistic in the information you provide. Your shares are reviewed by editors after a while and your share is given a quality score as a result of this review.
To be successful on LinkedIn, you must first be aware of the target audience you will address and produce shares that match that target audience, let’s remind you again, take care not to skip topics related to your profession or supporting your likes. Other than that, similar content and images are no longer of interest to users. For this reason, the shares that reflect the original and different thinking will have a higher value score. By interacting with the shares you have prepared, you can capture the popularity and popularity of the users and even start creating connections abroad.
AN IMPORTANT INVESTMENT FOR YOUR CAREER
Your reputation is formed by the sum of the relationships you have developed over the course of your career. Linkedin allows you to maintain these relationships reliably. In addition, you can find contacts using the Linkedin search tools when you want to set up large connections. See who you know in common later. This makes it easier to ask for publicity from Trusted Links.
Link to your Twitter account to share tweets on your professional network, from LinkedIn to Twitter and vice versa. And you can use mobile apps to stay on your network wherever you are. Even when you’re working in the office or on the move, Linkedin lets you stay in touch with people who are important to your career.
WHAT DOES LINKEDIN PROFILE SAY?
Your Linkedin profile will include your first name, last name, profile photo, and your job (occupation). In addition, your contact information will include your e-mail address and date of birth in this field. You can also specify whether you are open to new opportunities in your profile.
You should also write down the information that should be on your CV on your personal page after you join LinkedIn. These;
- Your experiences
- Learning information
- Your capabilities (may be approved by other users)
- Achievements (certificates and projects)
Why Should We Be On LinkedIn? Linkedin with figures and Statistics
Some statistics on Linkedin, which are essential for people who want to increase their professional relationships or improve their careers, answer the question of why we should be on LinkedIn. So he said, ” I should be there.” let’s take a quick look at these statistics that will give rise to the idea. Here are the Linkedin stats:
- More than 500 million people use Linkedin. (The United States ranks first in terms of number of users, followed by India, Brazil, the United Kingdom and Canada.)
- 57% of companies have a LinkedIn Company Page. (Companies use Linkedinto attract potential employees. So you can easily get the attention of a company you want to get into through Linkedin.)
- 87 million people who are included in Generation Y use Linkedin. (The number of people involved in this generation increases depending on the number of students graduating from or about to graduate from the University.)
- According to a study conducted in 2017, 122 million people went to an interview thanks to their Linkedin profile.(One-to-one communication of employers with potential employees provides these interviews. In addition, 35.5 million people have been recruited by an employer with whom LinkedIn has been linked.)
57% of web traffic on LinkedIn is provided by mobile devices. (Access to the site is generally preferred by mobile devices, not computers, and the average user spends 17 minutes each month on this site.)
- LinkedIn has 3 million active job postings. (Linkedin, which allows businesses to list jobs so they can find the most effective employee, has 3 million provincial postings.)
- 28% of Linkedin users have between 0-300 links within the site. (27% have connections between 500-999, while only 1% have more than 10k connections.)
- Close to 150 million people in the United States use Linkedin.
- 40% of Linkedin users use this platform every day.
- 40 million students and recent graduates use Linkedin.
- 2 people per second join LinkedIn. Turkey is 17th in the world in terms of the growth rate in the number of members. it is ranked and this growth continues to increase.
- 28% of men who use the Internet use Linkedin, while 27% of women use Linkedin.
- 4% of millionaires use Linkedin.
- LinkedIn has 5.5 million accountants.
- On LinkedIn, a CEO has an average of 930 connections.
What Are The Advantages Of Using Linkedin?
Every social network has its own language, culture and purpose of use. In addition to entertainment, information, news, sociability, there is also the use of “business” – oriented social networking. LinkedIn is in the category of” business ” – oriented social networks. This network has its own advantages. Here are the advantages of using Linkedin:
Linkedin will enable you to be active in the first place. So rather than going to a job interview and sitting down, whether you work or not, you will always be involved in this dynamic by following the dynamics of your business life closely and constantly improving yourself.
- You don’t have to wait for institutions to post jobs before you can send your CV. Since your profile is already your online CV, employers or interested parties can always see your CV on LinkedIn, even if you don’t make any extra effort. This will increase your chances of attracting attention and getting a job.
- You can get strong references. All you have to do is connect and be active on LinkedIn. You can attract the attention of the powerful names you connect with, with your work or skills, and have them reference and support you.
- One of the best ways to show your connections your experience, capacity and skills is to share important work you do.
- By joining Linkedin Groups, you can meet people with the same interests and careers in that field. So you can get to know people who have achieved something in the areas you are interested in, and you can shape your career life in that direction by being informed by their experience. Connecting with experienced people to ask the questions you want to ask will be of great benefit to you.
- Linkedin lets you network and expand your environment. You can see not only your own connections, but also the connections of the people you are connected to and expand your environment by connecting with them. Strong links will help you get noticed, increasing the interaction of your profile.
- If you are looking for a job or an internship, you can find people who can give you opportunities among your contacts. Or the people you’re connected to can share your job search ad and spread it around and reach more people than you can imagine. This is a way to increase your chances of finding a job a lot.
How To Use Linkedin Effectively Ways To Get Noticed On LinkedIn
There is a competition between everyone involved in business, whether small or large. People who already know that and want to make a difference try to show themselves on LinkedIn to make a difference. Being spotted on LinkedIn helps you gain an advantage over your competitors. Here, it is worth noting that there are also some tips to be noticed. When these clues are followed, you can see the difference. Here are ways to get noticed on LinkedIn:
You should update your Linkedin profile often.
- The photo you use on your LInkedin profile should be painstaking, official and up-to-date. Of course, even your photo can be controlled according to criteria today, when self-care is important in business life. A photo from the past can create a perception on people that you’re cold and don’t care about your profile, your appearance.
- You should keep your image up-to-date with your Linkedin title and strengthen your title with keywords. This way, when a person searches for that keyword, they will be more likely to encounter your profile.
- With the keywords you add to the “skills” section, you’ll be more visible in Linkedin searches.
- Should check and consider your profile statistics or sharing statistics frequently. So you can see which one of the posts you share gets the most attention and take advantage of it.
- You should follow the current developments and do not fall behind the developments.
- To build a deep and wide network. Every connection you make will increase your popularity in one place so that others can discover you and send you a connection request. So the power of the network you set up will increase the power and visibility of your profile.
- You have to tell people why to contact you and convince them to do so by the power of your profile.
- You should join groups and connect with people in the same group who have the same interests.
- Try to be constantly visible and active in important activities.
- You should engage in activities and sharing that will attract the attention of your connections.
- You should check your notifications, be kind and knowledgeable when communicating with your connections. It would be against you to interpret things as if you knew instead of asking things that you did not know.
LinkedIn’s remarkable data and Business Statistics, with 500 million users
Linkedin, the world’s most popular professional network, is growing rapidly. In excess of 500 million users, Linkedin has members from 200 different countries. So when we look at the “business” – oriented statistics of this medium, what awaits us? Here are Linkedin’s remarkable jobs statistics:
- Linkedin maintains more than 9 million company information and more than 10 million active job postings on its platform, as well as publishing more than 100,000 articles each month on its site.
- Linkedin also shared information, such as Which country, which city, which age range had the most members when it reported reaching 500 million users. According to this information,among the countries with the most connections ,the United Arab Emirates, with about 211 connections per capita, is the Netherlands in first place, with approximately 188 connections, and Singapore in third place with an average number of 152 connections.
- Among the most connected cities on LinkedIn are London with an average of 307 connections, Amsterdam with an average of 288 connections and San Francisco with an average of 241 connections.
“+Culture On LinkedIn”
So what is the “+ culture” that is conceptualized and often used as a term, and why is it used? That needs to be explained a little bit. Followers of Mürsel Ferhat Sagittarius and his contacts write “+”under Mürsel Bey’s shares on LinkedIn in order to make their own connections see and to be a kind of advice.
Even if this situation is not in the culture of other social networks, LinkedIn employs this behavior, which Mürsel Ferhat Sagittarius conceptualizes as “+ culture”. In addition, this situation is important in terms of maintaining the culture within a different location (Digital Network).